Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bloo's bday party

Eventhough Bloo's bday was 8/14 but I decided to have a bday party today. I gave Bloo and Momo a haircut and a bath 4 days ago so they were well groomed for the big day.

I took the boys to the park in the baseball field around the Bronx. It was very spacious for them to run around without people nearby, yet I had to supervise their every moves because Momo loves to walk in to the wood. We only stayed for 30 mins because I kept getting bitten by bugs. But from the look in their faces, they had a great time.

I waited for the dogs' mom to come home. And she came with presents, included four toys, a bag of cookies and a bag of doggy treats. My brother came home one hour later. We had dinner. I had a doggy cake for them but it got spoiled on the frosting part. We gave the cake that was spoiled to the dogs and they hate it. Guess I won't order cake for them again. I think they rather eat meat than cake.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They love love joy ride

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
King Bloo Bloo

Photobucket

Photobucket
Crap, it's molding

Photobucket
It's Bloo's bday and he hates us - lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After Party

No comments:

Post a Comment