Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Momo found a bird

Today, I found out that my older sister is in labor and about to pop the baby, my lil niece. Meanwhile, we are waiting for a good time to go to the hospital so I walked the dogs . My younger sister was home since she took a day off she was outside walking the dogs but Momo didn't poop. So, I took them out. And that's when Momo was sniffing something and I noticed he was sniffing a bird. At first, I thought the bird was dead so I screamed. But, my curiosity made me look at the bird and it was breathing. I put the dogs to the nearest post and try to pick up the bird and take care of them - my mother Teresa of me. Dropped the bird on my front porch and took the dogs out for a second round. Momo didn't poop. I failed.

Round 1









Round 2





No comments:

Post a Comment